HTML full form is
Hypertext Markup Language. Yes, it sounds a bit alien, but it is a very simple language which is easy to learn. It is the most basic and important language in website designing and development .
Why to Learn HTML?
HTML was made with the aim of specifying the structure of texts such as headings, paragraphs, lists, and so on in order to make scientific knowledge more easily shared between researchers. HTML is now commonly used to format web pages using the various tags available in the HTML language.
HTML is a must-have skill for students and working professionals who want to become exceptional software engineers, especially if they work in the Web Development field. I’ll go over some of the primary benefits of understanding HTML:
- Create Web site – You can create a website or customize an existing web template if you know HTML well.
- Become a web designer – If you want to start a carrer as a professional web designer, HTML and CSS designing is a must skill.
- Understand web – If you want to optimize your website, to boost its speed and performance, it is good to know HTML to yield best results.
HTML for Absolute Beginners
Because this HTML tutorial is designed for complete novices, it is presented in a straightforward manner so that students do not become confused. Every topic and concept has an example with full details regarding the right output of the code and legitimate HTML code that students can copy and download. We’ve also included an online HTML editor so you can put everything you’ve learned in this HTML tutorial into practice.
Before proceeding with this tutorial you should have a basic working knowledge with Windows or Linux operating system, additionally you must be familiar with −
- Experience with any text editor like notepad, notepad++, or Edit plus etc.
- How to create directories and files on your computer.
- How to navigate through different directories.
- How to type content in a file and save them on a computer.
- Understanding about images in different formats like JPEG, PNG format.
- HTML Introduction
- HTML Tags
- HTML Attributes
- HTML Heading
- HTML Paragraph
- HTML Formatting
- HTML Anchor
- HTML Image
- HTML Table
More Coming Soon….