First off all we have to clear the truth that we simply can’t hack Facebook or Instagram. However, when we search on Google, we discover a variety of free tools that provide us with the password of any Facebook user by simply entering the user’s email address. If you have used such tools, you are not on the general level of stupidity. Congratulations on reaching a new level of stupidity. Come on, if this was that simple, Facebook should close their doors.
When some sites or tool says it can hack Facebook passwords by just typing username or e-mail id you should understand that it is fake. They all have some common things which are following :
- All have very user-friendly interface. We just need to type user-id and click on hack.
- Then it will show that the password is successfully cracked, but they will not revel the password.
- All have links which will lead you to a survey or some annoying ads even may be say to download malicious software.
- All are 100% not working.
So, what exactly does Facebook hacking mean? The term “hacking” misleads many of us. They believe that hacking entails stealing someone’s password and gaining unauthorized access, but hacking involves much more.
Then need to code exploits to break through the obstacles and gain privileges into Facebook’s system, using suitable payloads. Then we need to check their database and the passwords will be encrypted in Facebook’s own way, we need to decrypt the passwords, then the last step is to set a backdoor for easy access next time, and we must need to clear our traces so that we don’t get caught.
Believe us when we say that not everyone can do this; we read some blogs and learned a lot about hacking and Kali Linux, but that is not enough for Facebook hacking. So, the conclusion is that hacking Facebook is a big deal, and it’s not for everyone. It is impossible for even the most skilled hackers to accomplish. Nothing is impossible, but hacking Facebook in the manner described above is practically impossible.
But wait, here we are talking like this, but that kid next door claims he can get Facebook password of anyone, and he is good, but not “code a exploit for Facebook” good, no not that kind good. This is where the social engineering steps in.
With time the level of security in technology fields are getting stronger. The encryption has reached to the unbeatable stage with 256 bit encryption, cracking a password will take practically forever (thousands of years). But it is very easy to make fool a human brain.
Humans are the weakest point in any security system.
Here is some Facebook and Instagram hacking method and techniques to be safe.
The most common way to delete someone’s Facebook account is through phishing. The most common type of phishing is the creation of a fake login page and sending the link to the page via e-mail, SMS, or social media. The login page will be identical to the Facebook login page.
When the victim logs in, the credentials (id and password) are sent to the attacker, who is not on the real Facebook. This is a difficult process because we need to host a website and create a login page. However, some tools truly made it a game for children. We have some tutorials that make phishing very simple. Modlishka can even bypass two factor authentication during a phishing attack.
How to be safe from Phishing?
- We should not click on any link through email/website/chatroom or text messages etc.
- we need to check the link is driving to original Facebook, mean to say check the links is https://www.facebook.com/ or not. If not and the page is looking like Facebook like the above picture, then this is a phishing page.
- Sometimes phishing links hided with normal looking genuine links. To know more read our hide phishing URL article.
- Windows user should use anti-virus and web-security software , like norton or McAfee . Linux user should take care before clicking unknown links.
The way keyloggers work is obvious from the name. Yes, it records all keystrokes made on the keyboard by the user without their knowledge. Keyloggers record the user’s username and password as they type.
Keylogger are generally two types “software keylogger” and “hardware keylogger”.
- Software Keylogger:- A software keylogger is a program that must be downloaded (or sent in some other way) and installed on the victim’s computer or mobile phone. It will begin automatically capturing keyboard keystrokes. When the device is turned on, this program begins its work and runs in the background to remain undetected. Keylogger software sends keystroke information to the attacker via email.
- Hardware Keylogger:- The work is similar to that of a software keylogger, but the method is different. A USB/PS2 keylogger is a tool that connects a USB keyboard to a computer. This hardware is plugged into the USB port of the keyboard, and it then connects to the computer. It records and saves keystrokes in its internal memory, and the attacker requires physical access to the victim’s computer. Some premium hardware keyloggers include Wi-Fi, allowing captured keystrokes to be emailed or accessed remotely via Wi-Fi.
- Use a firewall. Software keyloggers usually send information through the internet, so a firewall will monitor our computer’s online activity and find out if anything suspicious.
- Installing anti-virus or anti-malware is good for windows users to detect software keyloggers.
- Shouldn’t use or download third party programs or apps. It may be embed with malicious apps like keylogger or any other payload.
- Now this is very easy to be safe from hardware keylogger. We need to be aware for it, that someone could not plant a USB hardware on our computer.
3. Reset The Password/Recover Account
Then if it asks to reset the password by the email. This will not work for the attacker. The attacker need to choose “No longer have access to these ?“
The attacker may then be required, in accordance with Facebook’s most recent policy, to select friends’ posted photos, respond to a security question, or write an email address unrelated to any Facebook account.
- we should use an fresh email address specially for Facebook account and we never show that email id on Facebook profile. We never publish that email id.
- When we choose the security question and answer we need to make it difficult that no one can figure it out by know us personally or checking our Facebook posts. No pet names neither anniversaries, not even the names of best teacher. These questions are very easy for guessing and known personalities.
4. Hacking the Email
If the attacker terminate our email address then he can easily access our Facebook account by just resetting our Facebook password.
But how attacker can get into our email address ? By phishing or any other social engineering attacker can get the password of our mail address.
- We need a special care at mail id like Facebook accounts.
- Using a special email for Facebook would be batter. We shouldn’t tell anyone our that email id.
5. Easy Passwords
Individuals are becoming smarter; less and fewer people now opt for passwords like 00000000 or 12345678. However, many opt for simple passwords like birthdays, past or current phone numbers, and nicknames to make them easier to remember. These passwords are fairly simple to crack.
- First we should choose an uncommon password. A perfect password will be 13 characters long or more, it must contains some upper case and lower case letters and some numbers and one or more special character like @, *, #, ? etc. Here is a beautiful guidance on choosing secure passwords Click Here.
- We should not write down our password or any personal information anywhere, some hackers check dustbins for personal information.
6. Man in the Middle
- Don’t connect to any open and unsecured Wi-Fi networks.
- Don’t connect to any network that are out of place. May be we can see “Google Starbucks” when there is no Starbucks near. Attacker knows that our devices will connects automatically to our used same named networks.
- If we got trouble connecting ton our own Wi-Fi, then we need to look at our Wi-Fi list of nearby, If there are any copy of our Wi-Fi network, it might be the attacker using Evil-Twin or any other same types of attacks.
- If our router asks to enter password for firmware upgrade then it might be someone trying to get our credentials.
7. Looking for Passwords
Our Facebook can be hacked if someone who is peeping from behind, watching us type our passwords.
Another way of looking password is checking the victim’s personal computer physically. A common man always saves the username and the password in the browser in his personal computer for easy access next time, but the password can be seen very easily if attacker have access to victim’s personal computer. Attacker will check the advanced settings and privacy section of the browser.
- Be careful while typing passwords, is anyone looking at our keyboard or is there any camera behind ?
- If we are saving our credentials in browser then we need to make our personal computer personal, for better result we recommend to not save password in browser because they also can be stolen remotely by using malicious web apps.
- Stay away from typing our password on public place or logging our social media account on public device (like cybercafe etc).
8. Low Security Websites
Here the question comes how our Facebook account can be hacked by a low security website ? Again we need to scan human’s brain. Most of common internet user have accounts in multiple websites. To remember passwords easily users use same passwords everywhere.
Here is a chance if any old (not updated) or low security website’s database got hacked then the attacker can try those hacked passwords to log in our Facebook account.
- Choose different passwords for different websites.
- Must choose an unique long password for e-mail, Facebook and other social media.
9. Viruses or Malware
Some times in our devices such as phone and computer may be infected with malicious software like virus, malwares or spywares. These types of apps sends our all saved passwords and cookies in browsers to the hacker. In this way our accounts can be terminated.
- We should not download 3rd party applications, because hackers can bind a malicious application in a normal looking application. We should always download from the official app store.
- We should not click on any suspicious link.
- If we are using Windows PC then we should buy a good antivirus, anti-spyware, antimalware for our computer, and keep updating it.
So, this is how our Facebook account got hacked. From this tutorial we learned how to be safe, and Facebook hacking is very easy if the user is careless. There are some zero day hacking. Great hackers able to find vulnerabilities in Facebook or Instagram but we don’t need care for this. Facebook developers will fix it as soon as possible. Zero day attackers normally targets the celebrates because zero day attacks is the code exploit attacks that we talked on the starting of this tutorial. This type of hacks needs high end skills and hard works, for this they normally don’t choose normal users they targets well known personalities or celebs.
We need to make our Facebook stronger. Follow our provided steps and be safe from Facebook hacking.
This session is intended for students who are brand-new to this subject. Everyone has to understand how to stay safe and how Facebook, Instagram, and other social media accounts can be hijacked. This tutorial is for educational purpose only. Hacking Facebook, Instagram or any other account is a serious crime. If anyone do any illegal activity then we are not responsible for that.
To join our family, join our Telegram Group.
For anything we always happy to help everyone
on the comment section. As we know our
comment section is always open to everyone.
We read each and every comment
and we always reply.