It’s a scripting language that allows programmers to create interactive user interfaces with dynamic content. While CSS and HTML are the languages that give web pages their design and form. HTML, CSS, and Python are among the many other programming languages available, but JS is the most widely used scripting language.
- Extend surveys with third-party widgets
- Can submerge surveys built with SurveyJS with any application
- Ability to build surveys that accompany with brand elements of your website
This JS library can be used to Galvanize the visual appeal of your website. It can share the same background image with various elements of a webpage. It can be used to create impressive backgrounds for web page content.
- Easily adjust elements, background, opacity, etc.
- Easy method to update the background image
- A single function call can revert the changes made by multiple.js
HTML5 and CSS, web pages can display a wide range of animations. Choreographer-Js is a simple library that allows you to handle CSS animations as well as non-CSS animations.
- Package consists of many stock animations
- API reference built-in by the developer
- Extendable by adding custom basis that can be derived from included functions
4. Final Form:
Every website requires one form or more. Final Form is the library that creates building beautiful and approachable forms easily. No other library allows such amazing tuning to oversee exactly which form elements get notified of form state changes.
- Operates seamlessly with any web framework
- Full-flavoured and extendable implementation
- Self-contained library with no external credence
Full-screen videos are the need of every professional site backgrounds, and that’s what Bideo.js is utterly for. This JS library drives it simple and smooth to add a video background that looks awesome on every screen interface.
- Along with handling the look and feel, Bideo.js includes an API and plugin system for advanced customization
- Bideo-js supports video playback on desktops as well as mobile devices
- It supports HTML5 video and Media Source Extensions, and other playback techs likewise YouTube and Vimeo
Creating responsive dynamic charts for an application form is a time-consuming task and can cause more issues than it solves. In this regard, Chart.js is an open-source library that gives divergent solutions to all of that chart which demands your corresponding application.
- Operates flawlessly with all modern browsers
- Extensive and exhaustive documentation available
- Extendable library to create custom charts and complex tables
- Wrappers for popular frameworks like React, Vue, Angular
- Extensive documentation and cross-browser support available
- Consistent and easy to use API
- Accoutrement to adjust parameters
- Preloads webpage in the time a user hangs over a link
- operates seamlessly across all browsers including mobile browsers
- Easily customizable particle size, speed, and other visual features
- Extremely small on resources
Hower JS is a library that can be used to detect and work with touch gestures in general, including multi-touch gestures.
- Support for touch gestures including tap, double-tap, swipe, rotate, pinch to zoom, etc.
- Can be used from CDN provided by HammerJS